Changelog - 22 January 2021: PHP 8
New Feature: PHP 8.0.1
- PHP 8.0.1 is now available on all Nginx servers (Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 20.04 LTS), and all OpenLiteSpeed servers (Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04 LTS)
- PHP 8 is available when creating a new web application and also through the web application settings for existing web apps.
- PHP 8 option is available on PHP-CLI Version under the server menu.
- PHP 8 vendor binary option is available on Cron Job and Supervisor menu.
- PHP 7.4 is still the recommended version for production use in ISHCloud and becomes the default option.
- It is recommended to test it on a staging environment first before enabling it on your production application. Certain PHP modules are still not officially compatible with PHP 8.
- Kindly use PHP 8 with caution and contact your developer in case there are issues on the application side. Please note that our support is limited to technical issues on the panel side only.
- For WordPress users, PHP 8 is beta compatible with WordPress 5.6 and above. Some WordPress themes/plugins may not be fully compatible with PHP 8.
New Update: PHP 7.4.14
- PHP 7.4.14 is now available on all Nginx servers (Ubuntu 16.04, 18.04, 20.04 LTS), and all OpenLiteSpeed servers (Ubuntu 18.04, 20.04 LTS)
- PHP 7.4.14 release contains many bug fixes for the PHP 7.4 version
If you get any warning alert after 72hrs, please contact our support for the manual update.