Changelog - Aug 3, 2020
Redis Object Cache
- Redis Object Cache is turned off by default for the new Hub installation.
- Rewrite Redis Object Cache and Object Cache drop-in file.
- Add the "Debug Redis" an option that enables Redis Object Cache statistics (hit, miss, ratio, and size) at the footer. (Only viewable by Administrator role).
- Auto-update and auto-remove drop-in file when Redis Object Cache is enabled/disabled.
- Fix redirect issues caused by Redis after changing the home URL (domain/subdomain).
- Improve speed when fetching server health and transfer stats data from Panel.
- Make "Last Update Time" to be easily readable.
- Fix some cases where stats are empty after installing/updating the Hub plugin.
- Show success/failed notification after updating cache rules to the server.
- Background preload sleep interval now follows the Preload Speed option.
- Fix Background Preload doesn't start running after switching from Admin Preload.
- Increase the limit of "get_sites" from the default (100) to 500, to support a multisite network that has more than 100 subsites.
- Fix magic link and stats option turned off after disabling client mode constant.
- Improve compatibility with WP Rocket.
- Add a new Reset Settings button, allowing users to reset settings to default settings.